We are now accepting submissions for the 11th Annual Sip Magazine Best of the Northwest! After hosting the competition for 10 years, we thought it time to do a deep dive into the competition process and give it a refresh based on learned experiences and feedback from producers and judges. So NEW this year:
- A Best of the Northwest digital issue will be created for each specific beverage category and released within 30 days of the competition to our 40,000 followers and opt-in subscribers.. So …. no more waiting months to find out the results. Additionally, the quicker turn should allow for product inventory to be more readily available for Sip Magazine readers to try.
- Tasting Notes will be provided for each product submitted; this will give you feedback from the judging team that blindly tasted your product.
To submit seltzers to the 2022 Best of the NW, please use the below rules for entry:
1. Cost of entry is $55 for each individual product submission. Payment is accepted via credit card by clicking HERE (or by copying the link below into your browser*), as well as by check via mail to 1335 N. Northlake Way, Suite 101, Seattle, WA 98103. All applicable submission fees must be paid in full by Friday, July 22 to be entered in the judging.
2. Please submit your seltzer by clicking HERE (or by copying the link below into your browser**). The submission will not be entered in the judging unless the online form is completed.
3. Send four (4) samples of each submission.
4. List the price of the product based on suggested retail price for the full unit, before taxes. As in, if this seltzer comes in 6-pack or 4-pack, please provide that price.
5. All products must be produced in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana or British Columbia.
6. Submission receiving deadline is Friday, July 22.
*Credit card payment link: https://sipmagazine.com/product/2022-seltzer-submission-copy/
**Submission form link: https://forms.gle/7CBmVXSk84woaKis7
THE 2022 CATEGORIES ARE:
- Fruit – Other
1) Carefully package all glass-format products, especially growlers, as shipping companies are not always gentle.
2) Please do not use packing peanuts or popcorn.
3) Ship all entries to the following address:
Seattle Wine Storage
c/o Sip Magazine
ATTN: Best of Seltzer
9401 Aurora Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
For personal delivery, please email Melissa Miller at email@example.com.
Sip Magazine is an award-winning publication covering the wine, beer, spirits, cider and seltzer of the Pacific Northwest.