Ales for ALS Drive-Thru at Bale Breaker
- This event has passed.
Ales for ALS Drive-Thru at Bale Breaker
June 25, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, JUNE 27, FROM 12-5PM FOR OUR WEEKLY BALE BREAKER DRIVE-THRU.
This time of year is usually the most exciting time of summer for us. Our team would be bustling around, working like crazy to get ready for our annual Ales for ALS event. Due to COVID-19, we had to cancel this year’s event, but we still wanted to focus on the most important part of Ales for ALS: our commitment to finding a way to #EndALS. You can help out this year in a few special ways. For the first time ever, we’ve packaged Bubba’s Brew in cans, so that you can enjoy a virtual Ales for ALS beer at home. $1/can will be going to ALS-TDI to help find a cure for ALS. Hoptown Pizza will be here again this Saturday, and they’ll be donating $1 for every pizza sold to ALS-TDI! Plus, CLS Farms will be here again with another fruit pop-up, and $1 for every bag of fruit sold will be donated to ALS-TDI. We’ll also have our 2020 Ales for ALS t-shirts for sale. It may not be the event you’re used to, but we promise it’ll be an amazing day at the Drive-Thru.
We’re also gently encouraging anyone who can to donate directly to ALS-TDI: https://www.als.net/donate/
For the drive-thru, there’s no need to order ahead, unless you’d like a keg. Just pull up to the tent on the SE corner of the building (by the loading dock), stay in your car, and we’ll have a cashier run out to meet you. Bring a credit card – no cash. We’ll have a runner bring out your order to your car, and you’ll be good to go. Easy, contact-less, and safe!
- NEW! Bubba’s Brew 4pks ($15)
- Sown & Grown IPA Release No. 3 4pks ($15)
- Sesiones Del Migrante Mango IPA 6pks ($12)
- Hop Country Session IPA 12oz 6pks ($10)
- Topcutter, Field 41, Leota Mae, Hazy L 6pks ($10)
- Dormancy, Bottomcutter 6pks ($12)
- Topcutter 12pks ($18)
- Variety Packs 12pks ($18)
Pre-Filled Growlers ($15 for new 64oz growler, no exchanges)
- Lil Lupulin
- 2.5% ABV | 27 IBU
- During our Taproom closure, we’ve been hard at work in the Imagination Station crafting low-ABV crushers for losing that quarantine 15. Clocking in at only 80 calories, this low-alcohol IPA is high in citrus hop flavor, crisp, and crushable.
- Lima Pequeña Sour
- 2.1% ABV | 8 IBU
- Inspired by our Lima Sabrosa kettle sour, this low-ABV quencher with lime and sea salt is in the style of a German gose with a dash of tropical and coconut flavors from Sabro hops. Goes down suave with a mild, smooth, and flavorful buzz. Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde
- 5.3% ABV | 30 IBU
- Named for the irrigation ditches that flow through Yakima Valley’s rich farmland. Biscuit and honey flavors support a slightly dominant hop aroma, with primary floral, grassy and tropical fruit flavors.
- Clarity Rarity
- 7.0% ABV | 45 IBU
- If you liked it in a can, just wait until you try it on draft. A Clarity Rarity with complex hoppy aromas: mandarin orange, pineapple, mango, herbal.
Bottled Beers ($15)
- Exquis Belgian Blonde Ale
- 8.3% ABV | 22 IBU
- In French, exquis means “delicious” or “exquisite.” Aged in Yakima Valley wine barrels with Brettanomyces claussenii wild yeast before bottle conditioning. Crisp lemon-like acidity with aromas of champagne, grapefruit, pineapple, and gosberry. ⠀
- Wood & Wire Imperial Stout
- 10.3% ABV | 71 IBU
- Not for the faint of heart: coffee, dark chocolate, smoke, bourbon, and vanilla with a full body. Utilizes 10 different malt varieties for complexity, then balances the beast with Simcoe, Palisade, and Ahtanum hops. Took home bronze twice at the WA Beer Awards. | Aged 3 months in Jameson Whiskey Barrels⠀
Kegs-To-Go for kegerators (no party pump rentals). Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday at 10am, so we can have it ready for you! $100 keg deposit, unless you have an empty Bale Breaker keg to exchange.
1/2 bbl for $190 | 1/6 bbl for $100
- Field 41 Pale Ale
- Topcutter IPA
- Leota Mae IPA
- Hazy L IPA (1/6 bbl only)
- NEW! Hop Country IPA
- Raging Ditch Dry-Hopped Blonde (1/2 bbl only)
1/2 bbl for $205 | 1/6 bbl for $110
- Dormancy Breakfast Stout
- Bottomcutter IIPA
- Sesiones Del Migrante Mango IPA (1/6 bbl only)
- Clarity Rarity Hazy IPA